Severn Trent Green Power and the former Agrivert Group are proud to have received many awards and accreditations including "Recycling Business of the Year (2017)" and "Best UK Food Waste AD Plant" for 3 consecutive years. These are testament to our commitment to sound environmental practice, safe operations, attention to detail and enviable site performance.
We have won acclaim and approval from our peers, fellow industry members and representing organisations and have been assessed against internationally recognised criteria to gain our ISO standards.
This offers our customers complete confidence in our competence and performance capability and demonstrates that we operate to the highest standards of quality and service.
We are proud to be the only organics and AD operator in the UK to hold both BSI Standards; PAS100 and PAS 110, certifying the high quality of all of our bio-fertiliser outputs (learn more about our Digestate and Biofertilisers here).
We are delighted to have received many awards in the life span of both Severn Trent Green Power and Agrivert. These include "Best AD plant of the year" (2 years in a row), "Best AD team of the year" and "Recycling Business of the year".
Here are a few examples:
- Best R&D Innovation Award (Derby AD Facility) - Highly commended 2019, ADBA
- Best Biogas Plant equal to or above 1MWe-equivalent (North London AD Facility) - Highly commended 2019, ADBA
- Best Food Waste AD Plant (North London AD Facility) 2018, ADBA
- Recycling Business of the Year 2017, Lets Recycle Awards for Excellence in Recycling & Waste Management
- Best Food Waste AD Plant 2016 (West London AD Facility), ADBA
- AD Team of the year 2016, ADBA
- Silver achievement award, RoSPA - Occupational Health and Safety Award
- Best Merchant waste AD project or plant 2015, ADBA
- The catalyst corporate finance Waste and resources Fast 50, CIWM Sustainable Resource Awards
- Best community involvement 2012, ADBA
- West Oxfordshire Business Awards
Severn Trent Green Power Group Ltd and its subsidiaries has interests in generating renewable energy from food waste digestion and recycling green waste via various composting facilities.
Our various ISO certificates and our environmental policies are available for download here:
- St Green Power Group Ltd Iso 9001
- St Green Power Group Ltd Iso 14001
- St Green Power Group Ltd Bs Ohsas 18001
- St Green Power Groupt Ltd Environmental Quality Policy
- Derby 45001
- Derby Iso14001
- Derby Iso9001
- East Birmingham Coleshill Iso14001
- East Birmingham Coleshill Iso45001
- East Birmingham Coleshill Iso9001
- Severn Trent Green Power Iso14001
- Severn Trent Green Power Iso45001
- Severn Trent Green Power Iso9001
- Stoke Bardolph Iso14001
- Stoke Bardolph Iso45001
- Stoke Bardolph Iso9001
- West Birmingham Roundhill Iso14001
- West Birmingham Roundhill Iso45001
- West Birmingham Roundhill Iso9001