With waste recycling high on the agenda and demand for sustainable waste solutions increasing, it's an exciting time to join us.
Whether you’re working at our head office in Oxfordshire, or at one of our facilities, you’ll play a key role in helping our customers to increase recycling rates and reduce CO2 emissions, all while reducing the impact their operations have on the environment.
In return, we not only offer lots of great opportunities to grow in our award-winning company, but we’ll also make sure you’re recognised for the impact you make. Here’s just some of the benefits we offer at Severn Trent Green Power…
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays. In addition, you can buy (or sell) an addition five days per year
- Market-leading pension scheme
- An all-employee bonus based on company performance
- Save as You Earn – a chance to save up to £500 per month for three or five years, with the option to buy Severn Trent Plc shares at a discounted rate.
- An opportunity to enrol in Severn Trent’s flexible benefits and offers schemes offering such things as insurance and health cover, and retail vouchers to support a positive work-life balance
- Our range of family friendly policies. Such as flexible working, fostering leave, adoption, maternity, paternity, parental leave, neonatal leave, and fertility leave.
- Employee Assistance Programme – you'll have free access to professional expertise and support regarding any personal, legal, or financial issues or concerns.
Take a look at the roles we're currently recruiting for here.